Bespoke 121 sessions on how to photograph your dog
I’m so excited to be launching this 121 course! I have been asked so many times if I’d do a course, however there were so many people at different levels, I decided that a bespoke 121 was the way to go – that way, you get exactly what you need out of the time.
For the launch, I’ll be offering 5 people a highly discounted rate of £150.00 (price will be 225.00 afterwards) – in return I’d like really frank feedback on how I can improve and a client testimonial.
I’m sure you are impatient to find out what’s included!
- Consultation call to find out your frustrations and what you want to achieve. I’ll ask about your camera and how you use it. I’ll familiarise myself with the settings for your particular camera in advance.
- A two hour 121 with me, we will spend some time going through technical & non technical aspects of photography, based on your skill. We will do a little practical work on static objects before taking it outside and working with either your dog, or mine or both!
- Refreshments of course! Coffee/Tea/Cake
- Gifts for both you and your dog.
- A pdf of Furdography for Beginners which is based around how to ‘see’ an image before
I think that’s a pretty good deal! The places are bought in advance and we will arrange a time and date for it to take place. The theory will be in my She Shed in Fernhurst, the practical will be close by.