Hi there, thanks for visiting! Are you constantly frustrated with the images you take of your dogs? I can help!
In case you didn’t know, I’m Kerry & I have been a been photographing professionally for 10 years and started specialising in dogs 6 years ago.
The the idea behind this course was to help you understand what makes a good image and give you the knowledge to implement it; there’s no technical jargon and you don’t need a fancy camera.
It will take place in a private Facebook group & the cost is 100.00 GBP. This will include the bi-weekly practical challenges for you to work on, I’ll be there to answer any questions, help with any frustrations and give feedback on images.
What do you get?
- An exclusive, closed FB group.
- Bi-weekly tasks to help improve your skills.
- Trouble shooting.
- Weekly round up & image assessments.
- Money back guarantee. If you have completed each element and don’t feel like your dog portraits have improved, you will be refunded.
What do you need?
- Any kind of digital camera, whether phone or DSLR.
If reading this you are getting excited about the prospect of improving your skills & knowledge, then I can’t wait to have you on board! Spaces are limited to 10 in order for me to give people the time and attention the deserve, and you can book right here from 8am on Friday 25th October: