Hi there, thanks for visiting! Are you constantly frustrated with the images you take of your dogs? I can help!
In case you didn’t know, I’m Kerry & I have been a been photographing professionally for 10 years and started specialising in dogs 6 years ago.
The the idea behind this course was to help you understand what makes a good image and give you the knowledge to implement it; there’s no technical jargon and you don’t need a fancy camera.
It will take place in a private Facebook group & the cost is 125.00 GBP. This will include the bi-weekly practical challenges for you to work on, I’ll be there to answer any questions, help with any frustrations and give feedback on images.
What do you get?
- An exclusive, closed FB group.
- Bi-weekly tasks to help improve your skills.
- Trouble shooting.
- Weekly round up & image assessments.
- Money back guarantee. If you have completed each element and don’t feel like your dog portraits have improved, you will be refunded.
What do you need?
- Any kind of digital camera, whether phone or DSLR.
If reading this you are getting excited about the prospect of improving your skills & knowledge, then I can’t wait to have you on board!