Hi there, thanks for visiting! Are you constantly frustrated with the images you take of your dogs? I can help!
In case you didn’t know, I’m Kerry & I have been a been photographing professionally for 11 years and started specialising in dogs 7 years ago.
The the idea behind this course was to help you understand what makes a good image and give you the knowledge to implement it; there’s no technical jargon and you don’t need a fancy camera.
It will take place in a private Facebook group & the cost is 135.00 GBP. This will include the weekly practical challenges for you to work on, I’ll be there to answer any questions, help with any frustrations and give feedback on images.
What do you get?
- An exclusive, closed FB group, or an Instagram messenger group.
- Weekly tasks to help improve your skills.
- Trouble shooting.
- Weekly round up & image assessments.
- Regular Q&A Sessions.
- Money back guarantee. If you have completed each element and don’t feel like your dog portraits have improved, you will be refunded.
What do you need?
- Any kind of digital camera, whether phone or DSLR.
If reading this you are getting excited about the prospect of improving your skills & knowledge, then I can’t wait to have you on board! Drop me a message in the comments and I’ll add you to the pre-register list.
If you are looking for something a bit more advanced – check out Furdography F2.0 here: https://www.furandfables.com/furdography-f2-0